HarDam Hotels’ Investments & Development group’s primary disciplines include hotel acquisitions, hotel development, hotel project management, and hotel asset and partnership management.
HarDam Hotels’ is focused primarily on major metropolitan Texas Markets, and their urban infill locations, located in high growth and/or consistently growing areas. Our firm’s development and management professionals bring decades of experience and a thorough understanding of their markets, design options and construction cost dynamics. Financial partners benefit from our hotel focus, expertise and commitment to success. Senior development team members are partners and direct investors in every project, which maximizes the alignment of interests and financial outcomes.
Hotel Developers, Investors and Asset Managers that operate on integrity, transparency, accountability and fiscal responsibility.
Passionate about hotel ownership, acquisitions, renovations, development and management.
Persistent in our pursuit of successful ventures, and we persevere through every economic cycle of asset management and ownership.
We provide nationally branded, investment opportunities for individual investors, funds and institutional investors.
We invest our own capital along with our investment partners, striving to provide investment opportunities that offer risk-adjusted returns, high yielding stable cash flows, and equity appreciation potential.
Our primary goal is to provide cash distributions, capital appreciation through increases in property values, and the buildup of equity through the reduction of mortgage indebtness.
Our Proven Team of Managers and Consultants perform and/or oversee the following:
Development and Sponsorship
- Project Conceptualization (Acquisition/Reposition/Renovation or New Construction)
- Hotel Brand Analysis and Brand Commitment
- Capital Formation and Financing / Equity Raising
- Deal Structuring / Legal Formation (Memorandum, PPM, Subscription, LP, Etc.)
- Loan Closing / Draw Request Processing / Lender and Investor Relations
- Due Diligence / Design and Engineering / Pre-Construction Services
- Site Analysis (Infrastructure, Zoning, Utility, Flood, Traffic, Etc.)
- Market and Feasibility Analysis
- Financial and Tax Incentives (TEA, EB5, NMTC, 380, 381, TIRZ, Etc.)
- Design, Construction, and Operational Team Selection and Contracting
Project and Construction Management
- Project Budgeting, Scheduling, Permitting, and Oversight of Contractor and Design Team
- Value Engineering / Energy Efficiency Analysis / Operational Efficiency Analysis
- Construction Management / FF&E Coordination / Punch-Out to Opening
- Cost Control / Change Order Administration
- Project Financial Reporting
- Operations, Sales and Revenue Management
- Asset Management / Cash Management / Partnership Management
Target Market & Asset Criteria:
- Growth Market (Job and Population Growth)
- Moderate to High Barrier to Entry
- Stable and Diverse Customer Base (Medical, Universities, Business / Convention Districts, Manufacturing / Industrial)
- Good Property Access and Visibility
- Minimum 90 Guestrooms, Major Branded
- Reasonable property tax, insurance and utility cost
- Government price controls reasonable or non-existent
- Strong Traffic Counts
- Restaurants, Shopping, and Entertainment Nearby